Algeria: Qatar Investor’s Invest in Steel Industry Project   Leave a comment

A group of Qatari investors have paid a visit to the industrial zone of Bellara where they are looking into the possibility of building a steelworks plant.

So reported today APS, which said that the delegation – led by Mohammed Al Shahwani, the highest ranking official of Qatar Mining – had expressed strong interest in a partnership in the steel and iron industry in Bellara, where 532 hectares are available not far from the Djendjen port, which was also visited by the Qatari guests.

The entrepreneurs discussed technical issues – such as water, gas and electricity grids as well as port capacities, railways and roads – with local administrators. If the project goes forward, according to the current laws 51% of the company would be Algerian capital, while the remaining 49% would be Qatari.



Posted August 15, 2011 by newworldconsulting in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: